Description of Product: Pine-Sol is teaming up with Reading is Fundamental this month! Pine-Sol recently released two new scents – Outdoor Fresh and Garden Fresh which are super delicious and spring-like. Pine-Sol also wants you to know about a new study released that says that children who live in clean smelling homes make better grades.
Review of Product: I am thrilled to be a part of Pine-Sol’s Reading isFundamental campaign! I was sent 3 children’s books – The Dot by Peter H. Reynolds, My People by Langston Hughes and The Lion & The Mouse by Jerry Pinkney and a Pine-Sol tote bag to carry the books in. All 3 are beautiful hard-bound books and all were enjoyed by the 5 year old I shared them with. Reading is so important and Pine-Sol understands that. Their two new scents are super fresh and springy smelling. I use Pine-Sol regularly – love a clean smelling home! For every 2 people who “like” Pine-Sol on Facebook, Pine-Sol will donate 1 book to Reading is Fundamental!
Giveaway: One (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader will win a tote bag as well as the same 3 books I reviewed above!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What doyou think of the new study that says that children who reside in clean smelling homes make better grades?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 28, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
This post was sponsored by Pine-Sol through a compensated Mom Bloggers Club member program.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!