Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “March is National Nutrition Month. It also signals the end of winter and the start of warm weather (finally). With beach season on the horizon it’s time to cut back on the calories, and while eliminating snacking completely is a daunting task it is also an unnecessary one! Replace those fried chips and cheese curls with baked, all-natural Pirate’s Booty and still feel good about snacking. Pirate’s Booty has half the fat and less calories than fried snacks and is trans-fat and gluten free. In addition to the delicious Aged White Cheddar Pirate’s Booty for the salty snacker, there is now something for the sweet tooth looking to cut back on the fat as well – NEW Chocolate Pirate’s Booty made with fair trade chocolate.”
Review of Product: I always jump at the chance to review and giveaway food on Nicole’s Nickels – I know you all love the food giveaways! Pirate’s Booty is such a great snack and with March being National Nutrition Month I wanted to remind you all of just what a good choice Pirate’s Booty can be! I tried the aged white cheddar which is an old favorite and also the chocolate which I really enjoyed. It took me a while to get used to it but then I really liked it. The chocolate is not crazy intense but it’s just enough. I love that they use fair trade chocolate to make this variety – love socially responsible companies!
Giveaway: The folks over at Pirate’s Booty have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each four (4) bags of Pirate’s Booty – two (2) chocolate and two (2) aged white cheddar.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Pirate’s Booty website and let me know what flavor Pirate’s Booty would you most like to try?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 28, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!