Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Although cold and flu season is wrapping up, spring allergy season is right around the corner. As warmer weather will soon be here, Dr. Tanya Altmann, a pediatrician consultant for Puffs, has tips on how to prevent allergens from attacking. Those tips include:
* Minimize early outdoor playtime when pollen counts are highest and don’t play in freshly cut grass
* Keep your car and home windows closed and teach kids to wash their hands and faces after playing outside
* Teach your kids to blow their noses properly with Puffs Plus Lotion tissues since itchy, runny and stuffy noses are symptoms of allergies (tell them to blow as if they were blowing out a candle through their nose with their mouths closed…this visual definitely helps kids remember to blow gently which is key to the action)”
Review of Product: There are very few things I am brand loyal to (like my laundry detergent) and surprisingly tissues are one of them – it’s Puffs all the way for my house and has been since I was a child. No other lotion tissue is used more by Pediatricians with kids at home than Puffs Plus Lotion. Did you know that? That’s so reassuring to hear for me. I got a sample package of Puffs Plus with Lotion and Puffs Plus with Lotion with a Scent of Vicks. When I have a cold the Scent of Vicks kind is super soothing and helps me get better faster I think. For my everyday nose blowing I use the Puffs Plus with Lotion and love how I have no irritation even when my allergies are acting up and it feels like I am blowing my nose every 5 minutes! Let your family be soothed by Puffs as mine has for so long!
Giveaway: The folks over at Puffs have graciously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each a Puffs prize pack with various tissues in it!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Let me know if you’ve tried the Puffs Plus Lotion with Scent of Vicks and what you thought of them – if you haven’t tried them before, are you looking forward to trying them? Why or why not?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 28, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!