Price of Product: $3.29-$3.69
Where can the product be purchased: at supermarkets and mass stores nationwide
Description of Product: “At the start of the year many people are likely thinking about ways to improve their health, as well as their family’s health. Breakfast, being the most important meal of the day, is a great place to start…but mornings are tough! Getting you and an entire family ready for the day is no easy task! Luckily, there is no reason you can’t eat a healthy breakfast. Keri Glassman, author of the O2 Diet and Thomas’ Bagel Thins are teaming up to offer you and your readers the opportunity to learn a new way of thinking about breakfast foods, by giving you some fabulous morning tips and recipes to start 2011 off on the right foot. These helpful tips are simple ways of starting your day off the right way and the recipes provide great alternatives to the regular breakfast routine. They are simple ways of making breakfast fun and nutritious and you can even get the kids to help!”
Review of Product: I am a carb and bagel lover so trying these Thomas’ Bagel Thins has been awesome to me. I used to scoop out some of the extra bagel inside but now there is no need. These bagel thins are only 110 calories and form a part of a very healthy and balanced breakfast! I am loving the Thomas’ site for the awesome recipes they have using the products like ham and cheese muffin melts and Mediterranean pizza bagels. The bagels are a great source of fiber and low in fat – plus they come in 4 delicious flavors. My favorite so far is the cinnamon raisin with some light butter on it!
Giveaway: The kind folks at Thomas’ have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own coupon for a FREE package of Thomas’ Bagel Thins!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Thomas’ website and let me know which flavor you’d most like to try and why.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 21, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!