Price of Product: $29.95
Where can the product be purchased: online from ToiletTree Products
Description of Product: “Finally a fogless mirror that actually remains clear in the shower – and sticks to the wall! Our patent-pending design is simple yet most effective. Fill the mirror’s reservoir with hot water from your shower head and you’re done. It’s ideal for close shaves, cleansing and exfoliating, removing make-up, tweezing and more.”
Review of Product: I have always wanted a shower mirror but saw that they fog up easily and render themselves useless when that happens. I was happy to review this mirror and am happier to report I’ve been using it for several weeks and there is no fog! The mirror is crystal clear. I love how easy it was to stick in the shower and use it for all kinds of things like checking my face and washing my face. It’s nice to have a mirror in the shower, especially one that is totally clear and doesn’t fog up!
Giveaway: The folks over at ToiletTree Products have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own fogless whower mirror!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would you give this mirror to (or would it be for yourself) if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until March 14, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!