Price of Product: starting at $7.17 for bowls and $16.99 for apparel
Where can the product be purchased: online from Petsmart.com and in Petsmart stores nationwide
Description of Product: “Though the weather outside has been frightful, it’s soon to be delightful! And there’s no better way to celebrate the arrival of Spring than to update your pet’s wardrobe, toy collection and feeding bowl with the latest items from Martha Stewart PETS™ available exclusively at PetSmart. The latest installment of her fashionable, functional pet collection includes:
Windbreakers: Martha’s athletic-style windbreaker, made of waterproof nylon, comes in pink/orange or blue/green and folds up into its back pocket, so you and your pooch are always prepared—rain or shine!
Cotton hoodies: Martha’s cotton T-shirt knits are stitched with sweet butterflies (Pink) or silver skulls (Blue), so your dog is sure to be one of the cool kids at the park this Spring.
Neoprene tug toys: Martha’s cute chick and lamb shaped tug toys exercise the mouth and promote strong teeth and healthy gums.
3-piece bowl sets: Made of non-skid melamine & stainless steel, Martha’s bowl set comes with an air-seal lid, which makes it ideal for travel.”
Review of Product: I am all about trying every new pet product that is out there. This winter it got rather cold here in south Florida and I was first introduced to the Martha Stewart line at Petsmart when I looked for sweaters for Chester and Cleo. I got them each one and was super impressed with the Martha Stewart line. The sweaters were darling and have held up well – the best part was that they were affordable! So I jumped at the chance to review some items from the spring collection. I got a medium sized bowl feeder set. The colors are too cute and the bowl set is very functional. Chester got a blue windbreaker to try and Cleo got a pink butterfly hoodie sweatshirt to try. Both pieces of apparel fit the dogs perfectly and they are definitely the most stylish pups on the block dressed in these clothes!
Giveaway: The folks over at Martha Stewart PETS have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader a bowl feeder set and a piece of apparel – a great package!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Martha Stewart PETS items online and let me know what piece of apparel you would choose if you won and why.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until April 25, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!