Online Offers are Back!

by Nicole on April 13, 2011

I have good news for you online offers enthusiasts! I finally found some that don’t have referrals.  There are a higher number of offers required than before but no referrals! Yay! For those of you who are new, I have posted extensive directions on how to complete these offers.

Please, you MUST read the previous posts (here, here, and here) I have written about these offers very carefully – also read the comments left on those posts as those serve kind of as “frequently asked questions” that I respond to as well. If you have any questions, email or leave a comment. It’s better to ask the question than to do something you aren’t sure of and have it result in an unsuccessful offer.

It is very possible to be successful with these offers! Remember, you can only earn $1,000 in prizes from each Ideal sub-company (i.e. Top Notch, 123, etc.) so choose wisely! At the time of the posting of this, none of the offers posted required referrals. Offers can change at any time so be sure to review the terms and conditions before registering! FYI – I am hearing of people getting disqualified because they did an offer that was $500 plus a T-shirt and then when they do another $500 offer with the same sub-company are disqualified because they have technically done over $1,000 with that sub-company as the T-shirt has value! Be careful with these technicalities!

None of the offers below required referrals at the time I posted but the terms can change so check carefully.  Please make sure to read your terms and conditions before signing up! Also, I am receiving some reader comments and emails that they are getting calls from telemarketers after signing up for some offers. I have never had this experience but did want to make everyone aware of this.

Top Notch
$250 Visa Giftcard
$250 McDonalds or Wendys Giftcards

$50 Giftcard and 24 pack of Pepsi
$50 Visa Giftcard and 24 pack of Pepsi or Coke
4 60 day pre-paid game cards

Luckie Enterprises
$100 Starbucks Giftcard
$250 Mafia Wars and Zynga Game Cards
$100 Waffle House Giftcard

123 Click
Xbox Kinect Console

iPod Nano Multi-Touch

1 Cee May 2, 2011 at 3:41 pm

thanks for posting! I’m disappointed to see how many offers are required for some of these – after the money outlay and the time spent (because my time is worth something!), these really aren’t as good as they used to be… oh well, at least I was able to earn 2 big gift cards in the past–and that’s pretty good already.

2 Kristen May 8, 2011 at 8:24 pm

My mom and I both did the $250 Visa Giftcard from Top Notch this time and it seems like not as many offers approve on the first round, thus have to do more make-up offers. For example, I only had 3 out of 8 approve and my mom had 1 out of 8…not cool, but I guess its the chance you take when doing these offers.

3 Sarah N May 9, 2011 at 9:17 pm

Hi Nicole,

I was wondering how you can tell whether a certain online offer is from top-notch or from i-deal? If you randomly google them, they don’t say what company they are.

For instance, what would this one be?

4 Nicole May 9, 2011 at 9:19 pm

Top Notch is a sub-company of Ideal. I can recognize them by the terms. The link you posted is not working but I can tell from the url that it is not an Ideal site.

5 Sarah N May 9, 2011 at 9:31 pm

Hi Nicole! Thanks for the quick response! I said Top Notch but I meant Nuitech. Sorry! Also, what do the terms look like for Ideal sites? I think I’d rather try them rather then these other high risk high rewards sites.

6 Deanna June 30, 2011 at 11:52 pm

Hi Nicole, has some giftcards available with completion of process, etc. Do you know anything about that site? Is it worth trying?

7 Nicole July 1, 2011 at 8:20 am

I have never heard of this site so I can’t recommend it at all.

8 Kia August 10, 2011 at 5:33 pm

Nicole, your links for the two top-notch offers don’t connect, at least for me. Also, have you found anymore?

9 Nicole August 10, 2011 at 6:47 pm

The post is 4 months old now you are commenting on so the links must be corrupt and not working anymore. I haven’t found any recently but will look again.

10 Ana September 11, 2011 at 3:54 pm

Hi Nichole, I’m so glad the gc offers are coming back. I stumbled on this company: The terms don’t require referrals and it takes 12 offers to complete, but do you know anything about this company?

11 Nicole September 11, 2011 at 3:56 pm

That is not an IDEAL website so I can’t recommend them, Ana.

12 Ana September 11, 2011 at 4:07 pm

Okay thank you for your quick response. It was one of the offers via so I was unsure if they were legit or not. I did submit my “spammed” email that I had used for an onlne offer a few years ago, and it seemed like they use the same companies ie Netflix, Disney Movie Club. But you have to do 12 offers and there really wasn’t much to choose from.

13 Janine October 30, 2011 at 1:19 pm

Before I start clicking, are these current still? If not, any new ones? Thanks for all your posts nicole!

14 Nicole October 30, 2011 at 1:21 pm

They are not current as this post is from April….