Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Coppertone ultraGUARD Sunscreen Lotion provides durable broad spectrum protection by blocking UVA & UVB, the rays that cause skin aging and burning. Coppertone Kids Sunscreen Stick SPF 55 offers durable broad spectrum protection against UVA and UVB rays, which can cause sunburn. The sunscreen stick is waterproof and easy to apply. Coppertone ultraGUARD is an elegant, fine lotion spray that combines the convenience of continuous spray with all the benefits of a lotion. Coppertone sensitive skin sunscreen lotion SPF50 for faces provides effective yet gently sun protection for sensitive skin, including rosacea. The fragrance-free hypoallergenic formula is clinically proven appropriate for sensitive skin.
Review of Product: I received an awesome selection of 4 Coppertone products all of which I have used already down here in this hot Florida sun! The sensitive skin for faces was creamy but not at all greasy. It did take a while to get it rubbed in but provided excellent protection and I didn’t break out from it at all! The ultraGuard spray was great for kids especially! We just sprayed him all over like he was getting a spray tan in the tub before we went out and no burning at all! I found the smell to be pleasant and it was non-irritating. The kid’s stick was also great for faces and harder to reach areas. The ultraGUARD lotion was the perfect all-around sunscreen to use anywhere. The lotion was not greasy but was thick enough to make you feel like you were being protected. The best part of Coppertone is that it’s a name I trust for our sun protection needs!
Giveaway: The folks at Coppertone have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader the same assortment of Coppertone products I received!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Coppertone site and let me know which product you’d be most interested in trying and why.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 9, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the same package as the winner to facilitate my review.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!