Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Spring is here and many households across America are undergoing spring cleaning, which typically means kitchens and bathrooms will be rid of old items and grime and packed closets will be purged and tidied. But how about taking spring cleaning a step further this year by starting a more thorough cleaning routine on one of the most important places to clean – your mouth? Maintaining a healthy mouth may help keep your body healthy. Emerging science suggests that advanced gum disease may be linked to diabetes, cardiovascular problems, and pre-term birth. Brushing and flossing your teeth cleans only 25 percent of your mouth, leaving millions of germs behind. Adding a mouthwash, like LISTERINE® to your daily routine can kill those germs, help prevent and reduce plaque and gingivitis germs and – of course – fight bad breath. Knowing that every person’s oral care needs are different, LISTERINE® offers a variety of products that cater to different oral preferences.”
Review of Product: I am a long-time Listerine user. I love how it makes my mouth feel so clean. I go between using the original Listerine and the Listerine Zero. The Listerine Zero has no alcohol and a less intense taste – the problem is that I love the intense taste and the almost burn I get from Listerine. My mouth is clean and my breath stays fresher longer. I also tried the Listerine Whitening and have been using that more at night and one of the other varieties during the day.
Giveaway: The folks over at Listerine have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader one each of the 3 Listerine products I tried – Listerine Antiseptic, Listerine Zero and Listerine Whitening Plus Restoring Fluoride Rinse.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Listerine website and let me know which Listerine product you’d most like to try and why.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 6, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!