Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “With the change of seasons, it’s fun to wake up the taste buds and celebrate the bright flavors and colors of spring. A simple, casual, colorful and flavorful brunch is the ultimate gathering and a fresh new way to bring together friends and family. McCormick offers the following at-home brunch tips: Bring on the buffet, Make prep a spring breeze, be your own flavor-ista, B.Y.O brunch, at the kid’s table.”
Review of Product: I am into flavor when it comes to my food and I love that McCormick is always there to help me add flavor to whatever I am cooking or serving! I don’t do brunch often but these are some great tips and recipes that are perfect for brunch – so much so that I am going to host one very soon to show them off! I was able to test out some of the recipes with the fabulous spices and extracts that McCormick sent me. The cheesy bacon egg brunch casserole is super easy and looks like you spent so much time on it – plus it tastes phenomenal, what more could you ask for? The very vanilla fruit salad makes your typical fruit salad much more elegant and will leave your guests asking for more. I also made the stuffed french toast. I had been wanting to try a recipe for this and the McCormick recipe is super simple – the finished product is tantalizing and impressive looking! Make sure to check out the recipes on the McCormick site.
Giveaway: The folks over at McCormick have graciously decided to send one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winner their own McCormick Spring Brunch prize pack!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What is your favorite brunch dish and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 16, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!