Name of Product: P&G Products with Coupons Inside!
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Information: P&G has been putting awesome high value coupons inside specially marked packages of P&G products for several months now. I’m happy to report that you can now find coupons in some packages of Charmin, Bounty and Align! There are over $40 of combined savings and many of the coupons are higher value coupons. As many of you know I am brand loyal to several P&G products and Charmin is one of them! I love being able to score additional savings in the form of coupons when I buy from a brand that I trust like P&G.
Giveaway: The folks at P&G have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winner their own package of P&G products with coupons inside – Charmin, Bounty and Align!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What is your must-have P&G product?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 30, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post from P&G to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!