Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “Simply Potatoes is a line of refrigerated, prepared potatoes proudly made by Crystal Farms Company. Crystal Farms is also known for great-tasting, high-quality cheese, eggs, butter and English muffins found in the dairy section, as well as All Whites and Better’n Eggs – refrigerated, fat-free and cholesterol-free real egg products.”
Review of Product: I had seen Simply Potatoes products in the grocery store before but had never purchased them! I was excited to try them out. It took me a while to decide which varieties to try and finally decided on the shredded hash browns and the red potato wedges. I made the hash browns with eggs and bacon for breakfast one morning. They were delicious and didn’t need any doctoring up at all! I made the wedges to be served with meatloaf and used the wedges as a base for the roasted garlic potatoes I normally make. They were a huge timesaver in that I didn’t need to wash, scrub and slice up the potatoes – I just opened the package and added the garlic, oil, salt and pepper I normally do when I make these. They were also delicious! Whether you’re using them as they are or doctoring them up and using them as a timesaver these Simply Potatoes are simple…but delicious!
Make sure to enter to win a FREE year of Simply Potatoes!
Giveaway: The folks at Simply Potatoes have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader a coupon for a FREE package of Simply Potatoes.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Simply Potatoes site and let me know which variety you’d try if you won.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 9, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!