Price of Product: $23.95 for the CD and Leather Holder
Where can the product be purchased: online from VoiceQuilt
Description of Product: “VoiceQuilt is a uniquely personal gift – filled with a group’s vivid, heart-touching greetings, memories and tributes. The resulting collage of voices is similar to the toasts given by party guests after a long and joyful meal. Better still, your recipient can savor those tributes over and over again. The sound of someone’s voice – their accent, tone and laughter – conveys much more than a photo, letter or a store-bought gift. VoiceQuilt(tm) is a wonderfully creative gift solution for groups and families, a unique way to celebrate a special birthday, anniversary, retirement, Mother’s Day, Christmas, graduation, Father’s Day or a wedding. In addition, VoiceQuilt is a great way to share recipes, messages to troops overseas, messages of home to Japan, sick children or anything else you can think of…there is no end to how you can use it! In times of celebration, VoiceQuilt makes memories last forever and in times of despair, VoiceQuilt becomes your own personal cheer squad!”
Review of Product: I was so happy to help create a Mother’s Day VoiceQuilt from a child for his mother. The concept of the VoiceQuilt is such a simple one but with so much meaning and thoughtfulness behind it! You create a VoiceQuilt by going to the website and setting up an account. You’ll be given a special phone number to give out to everyone you want to participate in the creation of the VoiceQuilt. Then those people call the number and leave their own personalized message to the recipient. A CD is then created from all messages. You can choose to purchase a keepsake for the CD such as a leather holder or even a wooden box. These gifts are completely from the heart and allow a large group of people to collaborate on a super thoughtful and everlasting gift!
Giveaway: The folks over at VoiceQuilt have graciously decided to give three (3) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own coupon code good for 7 days of phone time! If you’d like a keepsake to accompany your CD you’ll need to purchase that separately.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would you make a VoiceQuilt CD for and for what occasion?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until May 23, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!