Where can the product be purchased: online from Barielle
Description of Product: “Introducing Barielle, a company globally regarded as a pioneer in nail, hand and foot care – once sold at only the most exclusive stores – and now available at www.barielle.com. Offering a range of high-performance skin, nail and foot care products at affordable prices, Barielle addresses the individual, real-life needs of nails, hands, and feet. And what’s even better, Barielle has stood apart as the absolute first to practice a progressive “three-free” philosophy: absolutely none of Barielle’s products contain formaldehyde, toluene, or dibutyl phthalate (DBP) — chemicals suspected to be harmful and found in many beauty products. Instead Barielle uses safe, effective and natural alternatives, such as keratin, proteins, vitamins and oil and plant extracts.
Barielle Nail Brightener — CosmoGirl Award Winner ($16):
* Natural nail enhancement for dull or yellow nails
* Specifically formulated with anti-oxidizing properties to hydrate and brighten nails
* Apply every other day
Barielle Total Foot Care Cream — Allure Best of Beauty Award Winner ($12):
* Luxurious conditioning cream that helps eliminate calluses and cracks
* Contains NO harsh peeling ingredients, acids, or camphor
* Leaves your feet feeling soft and silky
* Baby powder fragrance
* Apply one or twice per day”
Review of Product: I chose to review the 2 products described above, the nail brightener and the total care foot cream. I notice that after using polish for months at a time my nails and toenails tend to get yellow and so I wanted to give them a break and try to get them whiter. This product definitely helped with that! I found that it made my nails whiter and brighter and took away the yellow that polish often leaves behind. I’ll definitely use it on my next polish break! The foot cream was also good. I tend to get dry and cracked heels no matter how often I get a pedicure. I’m always on the lookout for a foot cream. This Barielle cream was rich but not greasy and made my feet super soft – yay!
Giveaway: The folks at Barielle have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winner the same 2 products I reviwed – the nail brightener and the total care foot cream!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which Barielle product are you most interested in trying?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) and Barielle on Twitter AND tweet about this giveaway.
- “like” Barielle on Facebook
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 20, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!