Price of Product: under $20
Where can the product be purchased: at Bob Evans Restaurants nationwide
Description of Product: “Bob Evans Family Meals To Go are a selection of carry-out meals with portions designed to provide convenient and delicious meal solutions large enough to feed a hungry family of four. Busy moms can conveniently order over the phone on the way home from work or even online and carry out dinner for the entire family that tastes like homemade and is a nutritious alternative to pizza or fast food.
With favorites like Slow Roasted Turkey Breast, Chicken & Broccoli Alfredo, Roast Beef, Meat Loaf, Turkey Bacon Cheddar Pasta and more, there is something every family can enjoy. Each Family Meals To Go option comes with a choice of any large Savory Side such as mashed potatoes and gravy, signature coleslaw, buttered sweet corn, fresh garden salads or fresh vegetables to name a few as well as a choice of Bob Evans’ famous biscuits, rolls or garlic bread to fully round out the meal. Beverages, additional meat and side a la carte orders and other Taste of the Farm Carry Out options are also available.
With ten complete meals priced at less than $20, Bob Evans Family Meals To Go offer more balanced meal options at less than the cost per person of the average fast food value meal or large pizza.
Review of Product: I received a $25 Bob Evans giftcard to try out one of their Family To Go Meals! I am amazed at how easy and affordable it was to order a meal to feed 4 and all for under $20! You can order online or from your smart phone and have a meal for 4 ready to pick up in minutes! We tried the meat loaf meal and loved it! I enjoy the food at Bob Evans and the meatloaf was moist and very flavorful. We chose mashed potatoes and veggies and had a complete meal for ourselves! When we do takeout it ends up costing more than this as everyone wants something different, etc.I felt good about eating this homestyle food and everyone loved it!
Giveaway: The folks at Bob Evans have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own $25 Bob Evans giftcard to try out these Family To Go Meals themselves!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Bob Evans website and tell me which of their Family To Go Meals you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 27, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!