Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Spring is the time for flowers, green grass, sunshine and the promise of warmer days. However, for the 40 million Americans who suffer from spring allergies, the increasing presence of pollen can make spring outings anything but a walk in the park. Allergies can result in a rash of symptoms such as an itchy sore throat, watery eyes and cough. Worst yet, the prettier the day means the higher the pollen count. That is why it’s best for allergy suffers to be prepared with easy-to-use over the counter (OTC) products such as throat sprays and lozenges from Chloraseptic®, the # 1 pharmacist-recommended brand.”
Review of Product: I received three (3) Chloraseptic products to try out! I have used Chloraseptic products for years now, they are definitely a brand I trust and go to in the store when looking for sore throat relief products! My favorites were the Sugar Free lozenges! They did not taste bad and are sugar free which I love. The liquid center gave me a burst of relief as I chewed them. I also received the throat spray and the targeted throat spray. I was amazed at how far back the targeted spray went in the back of my throat – it was very effective. This year, as in years past, I will turn to Chloraseptic for my sore throat relief needs!
Giveaway: The folks over at Chloraseptic have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader the three (3) products I tried in this post!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Chloraseptic website and let me know which product you’d most like to try!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 6, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!