Price of Product: $1.99
Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “From international food trucks taking over city streets to kitchen drawers stuffed with ethnic takeout menus, Americans simply can’t get enough global flavor. To help make it fun and easy to cook delicious ethnic dishes, McCormick has announced their new Recipe Inspirations World Flavors collection with six varieties.
Each Recipe Inspirations packet contains six pre-measured McCormick spices and herbs, along with a perforated, plastic-coated recipe card on the back that can be filed for future use. The collection of six varieties includes Asian Sesame Salmon, with the sweet and spicy combo of ground ginger and crushed red pepper, and Caribbean Grilled Steak, with the smoky heat of cumin.
With a few fresh, healthy ingredients and just 15 minutes of prep and 30 minutes or less of cook time, the World Flavors Recipe Inspirations dishes are a snap to prepare. Also easy on the budget, each packet of all-natural, salt-free herbs and spices is priced at $1.99 and seasons a main course for four to eight people for just pennies per serving.”
Review of Product: I received a McCormick World Flavors prize package which was just awesome! The 6 different flavor inspiration varieties came in a paper chest with a travel motif. There was a placemat with a travel motif as well as a collection of world music CD’s. McCormick is a brand I trust and I love that they are selling these recipe based spice collections – you don’t need to keep every spice on hand this way! I used the asian sesame salmon, the chicken marsala and the caribbean grilled steak so far – all were totally yummy and much more flavorful than I probably would have made myself with the spices I had on hand. I am looking forward to trying the chicken tikka masala as it has many spices like garam masala that I don’t otherwise have in the cabinet! I also love that the recipe is on the back of the package – makes cooking from scratch super simple and super yummy!
Giveaway: The kind folks at McCormick have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own McCormick World Flavors prize package which includes fabulous travel artwork plus product samples of each new variety (6 total), a world flavor placemat map with pushpin stickers to mark “where you’ve been” and music to cook to – CDs inspired by our new flavors – music from India, Italy, China and the Caribbean!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which of the 6 Recipe Inspirations World Flavors varieties would you most like to try and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until June 20, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!