Price of Product: $3.99 for lip balm, $5.00 for skincare
Where can the product be purchased: Meijer, Shopko, Walmart, Walgreens and other retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Aquafina™, the number one brand of bottled water, brings the same level of hydration to Skincare and Bath & Body. Quality products at affordable prices, the Aquafina Skincare and Bath & Body lines offer superior hydration benefits that help keep skin soft and hydrated. The Aquafina Skincare line features groundbreaking, anti-aging products with a patented, breakthrough delivery system enabling all of the ingredients to work better, faster and longer. Packed with variations of moisture replenishing botanicals and vitamins, rich shea butters, essential oils as well as alpha hydroxy the Aquafina Bath & Body line will soothe and soften even the driest skin. Aquafina brings the same refreshing feeling to Lip Balm and Hydrating Lip Oils. The line is made with the purest water and natural botanicals specially formulated to deliver optimal hydration, protection and rejuvenation at affordable prices.”
Review of Product: I received a 4 pack of the lip balm, a bottle of cleanser, and a bottle of toner to try out. I of course went right for the lip balm. I got raspberry, citrus, wild berry and original. The flavors were nice and not too strong. The lip balm kept my lips very nicely moisturized! The cleanser and toner were up next and both passed the test! They are not harsh on my skin and the combination of the products leaves me feeling refreshed and my skin nice and soft!
Giveaway: The folks over at Aquafina have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader some items from the Aquafina line to try out!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Aquafina site and let me know what product you’d most like to try.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 11, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!