Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide such as Safeway, Food Lion, Kroger and Winn Dixie
Description of Product: “t Arctic Zero®, we love ice cream. We’ve always loved ice cream. But we hated the fact that everyone who loves it pays for the fun in the worst possible way: compromising your health. Nothing else on the market came close to offering both great taste and demonstrated health benefits, so we had to invent a great-tasting dessert that did. That’s how Arctic Zero® was born. Arctic Zero® was developed to provide the health benefits, nutrition, and the taste that all of us want. It’s a frozen protein shake that satisfies your ice cream craving. Arctic Zero® has created and brought to market one of the lowest calorie soft serve products, Carbawhey®, several years ago. Now they have taken their idea a step further. They have created a “super dessert”–a product that provides top nutrition, has no drawbacks, and appeals to everyone who wants a frozen dessert experience that’s actually good for them. But as they say on TV, wait there’s more: Arctic Zero® also targets the childhood obesity epidemic that has become a major health concern among U.S. kids. Doctors praise it. Celebrities love it. We don’t claim it can make the blind see and the lame walk, but they’ll certainly be able to eat healthier while enjoying a sweeter life.”
Review of Product: I received a large cooler containing several varieties of Arctic Zero products and am IN LOVE. They taste phenomenal and I can’t get over the nutritional content of them. An entire pint of ice cream for just 150 calories? Incredible! Plus they are low in sugar, gluten free, fat free and lactose intolerant friendly. They taste good – I promise! We tried each flavor of the pints and our favorites were mint chocolate cookie and the chocolate peanut butter but none of them were bad. We also tried the bars in chocolate, vanilla, strawberry and orange cream. Our favorites were the vanilla and the orange cream. The bars are only 85 calories per bar and they were very generously sized!
Giveaway: The folks over at Arctic Zero have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own variety sample of Arctic Zero products.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Arctic Zero website and let me know flavor pint of Arctic Zero would you most like to try?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 11, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!