Where can the product be purchased: at Sams Club and BJ’s
Description of Product: “One of the most celebrated summer traditions is a backyard barbecue…but lucky for you and me, barbecue isn’t banished to the bun anymore. There are countless ways to enjoy and experiment with barbecue, from salads to sandwiches and even wrapped in dough! I think you’ll love the great ideas we have for serving barbecue in fresh new ways. Delicious dinners don’t mean slaving over a hot grill or oven all day, either. Ready-made products, like Byron’s BBQ, make barbecue for any occasion simple and tasty. Byron’s BBQ is hickory smoked for hours then hand pulled off the bone and tossed with a sweet and spicy sauce…yum! And barbecue isn’t just for buns anymore. It can be stuffed in a pita, layered in a glass with other barbecue toppings, or even tucked into flaky dough, for a tasty empanada. Byron’s BBQ, available at Sam’s Club and BJ’s Wholesale Club nationwide, comes fully cooked and is the perfect way to enjoy BBQ without slaving over a smoker. It can be warmed on the grill, in the oven or even in a crock pot for an easy, entertaining solution.”
Review of Product: Recently I have been eating a lot of BBQ. I love the smoked meat with the sweet BBQ sauces. This Byron’s BBQ tray came in a cooler on dry ice and it is a BIG tray – over 4 lbs of meat. I love that this is so perfect for a party and we served it at a birthday party last weekend. I bought some of those small potato rolls, some coleslaw and corn on the cob and baked beans and we had a great and affordable meal that everyone raved about! The Byron’s BBQ is lean and the meat is very tasty. The sauce is sweet but not too sweet and has a little kick to it. The kids and adults all enjoyed it. I love the idea of using the BBQ to make other non-traditional items and I think stuffing them in wrappers to make empanadas would be really delicious. The Byron’s BBQ is a great way to get that awesome BBQ fkavor without spending hours over a hot stove or having a crockpot on all day.
Giveaway: The folks over at Byron’s BBQ have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own tray of Byron’s BBQ!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: How would you serve the Byron’s BBQ if you won? What would accompany the Byron’s BBQ at your meal?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 18, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!