Price of Product: $49.95
Where can the product be purchased: online from The Handstand
Description of Product: “HandStand allows you to keep your hand in a comfortable position while turning the iPad for best viewing. It becomes an extension of your body as well as your mind. Hold it effortlessly, spin it portrait or landscape, display the screen to others — work, watch or play effortlessly. You’ll do more with your iPad and get more value out of your investment.
Cover: Molded Polyurethane, the same tough stuff they use for skateboard wheels. Semi-flexible material that takes tons of abuse without scuffing. Conforms to the iPad shape and provides shock-absorbing properties. Molded ridges at the edges for ease of grip.
Strap: Heavy duty brushed finish elastic. Designed to make it easy to slip your HandStand on and off with flair and a high degree of panache.
HandPad: Thermoplastic ABS that doesn’t easily break. Conforms to your finger’s natural tendency to rest in a curved state. Provides ease of interaction and comfort during long use.
The cover rotates around the handpad with a precise indexing mechanism so you can position your iPad at 36 points, like the timing bezel of a Rolex Submariner, for example.”
Review of Product: I got an iPad2 a few months ago and realized right away that I needed a case or two for it to protect it – it’s so light! The Handstand has been a lifesaver – it’s cute and totally functional and I love being able to turn it 360 degrees so easily. The cover is very sturdy but also flexible and the safety grip handpad makes it impossible to have an accident with your iPad, which is a very good thing! I love how my hand is always comfortable holding the cover and how I can rotate the iPad so much easier now!
Giveaway: The folks at Handstand have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Handstand!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Handstand site and let me know what color you’d want!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 1, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!