Price of Product: $12.03
Where can the product be purchased: websites and retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “In an effort to raise awareness for breast cancer detection and prevention, Master Lock has introduced a line of specially designed “Pink” security products. Each of these pink locking products is emblazoned with a pink awareness ribbon, the universal symbol of breast health awareness, and is targeted toward a range of specific security needs. To further support the Breast Cancer Awareness efforts, Master Lock has donated $60,000 to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation since 2007. This year, Master Lock has launched an interactive game available through Facebook. Based on the amount of user participation, Master Lock will donate up to $25,000 to the BCRF. To show your support, please visit www.facebook.com/masterlock to play the game. The BCRF is dedicated to preventing breast cancer and finding a cure in our lifetime by funding clinical and translational research worldwide. For more information about BCRF, visit http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels or call 1.866.FIND.A.CURE.”
Review of Product: You all know I love companies that give back and MasterLock was already a fave of mine before I found out about their awesome breast cancer game and initiative. The MasterLock pink series features your favorite locks in a pink theme – love it since pink is my fave color and I’m also supporting breast cancer research! Make sure to play the Facebook game also!
Giveaway: The folks at MasterLock have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels the 1534 Pink lock pictured.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Do you go out of your way to support companies with give back initiatives like MasterLock? Why or why not and which companies do you support?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 25, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!