Price of Product: $19.81 for fully-cooked ribs with BBQ sauce, $4.93 for mini super-sweet corn on the cob, and $11.97 for rainbow confetti ice cream cake
Where can the product be purchased: online from Schwan’s
Description of Product: “It’s time to put away the winter boots and fire up the grill! This summer, add some extra sizzle to your meal plans with all-new grilling items from Schwan’s Home Service. Whether it’s Memorial Day or Fourth of July festivities (or anything in between or beyond!) try Schwan’s New Steakhouse Seasoned Flat Iron Steak (USDA Choice grade), un-breaded chicken breast fillets, or Black Angus Steak Burgers – perfect for the meat eaters in the crowd. For the figure conscience party-goer, serve up LiveSmart Turkey Sausage Patties – lower in fat and calories, but still full of taste. Scoop up some “Monkeying Around” Banana ice cream, the winning flavor from our Facebook contest last summer! This banana flavored ice cream is loaded with chocolate-covered banana chucks and crunchy graham cracker swirl. Or get a sundae all in one with new Loaded Waffle Cone Peanut Butter Swirl ice cream. Don’t forget to celebrate that summer birthday with Schwan’s Rainbow Confetti Ice Cream Cake. Vanilla ice cream mixes well with multi-flavored fruit dots, and can easily be personalized for the birthday girl or boy with a little creative icing decoration!”
Review of Product: I received the ribs, corn and cake for the perfect summer BBQ meal – without the heat of standing over the grill! I have long been a fan of Schwan’s products – I think they are very high quality and everything I have ever ordered from them has been full of flavor and delicious. These BBQ items were no exception to my past experiences. The ribs were juicy and tender and tasted as though they had been cooking for a long time! The corn was super sweet as billed and yummy with some salt and butter. The confetti cake was a hit in the house – vanilla ice cream with candy bits in it topped with white frosting with more candy bits. It was sweet and refreshing! Schwan’s sure knows how to help you put on a BBQ without hours spent over the grill!
Giveaway: The kind folks over at Schwan’s have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader the same prize package I received – ribs, corn and cake!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Schwan’s website and let me know what 3 items from the site you think would make the perfect summer BBQ meal!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 25, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!