Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Now available nationwide, Simply White toothpaste is clinically proven to whiten teeth and contains no bleaching ingredients. It provides whitening, cavity protection and fresh breath all in one and combines naturally sourced silicas to gently remove surface stains. As with all Tom’s of Maine products, there are no artificial flavors or preservatives and no animal testing or animal ingredients.”
Review of Product: I am pretty picky with my toothpaste and really liked the Simply White toothpaste I received. I love the Tom’s of Maine brand, I like knowing what I put in my mouth is natural and this is. The flavor is called clean mint and it was a nice and clean minty flavor but not overpowering at all. It made me teeth feel clean and it wasn’t gritty like some toothpastes can be.
Giveaway: The folks over at Tom’s of Maine have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader each their own sample-sized tube of Simply White toothpaste.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Have you ever used any Tom’s of Maine products? If so, which ones and what did you think? If not, why do you want to try them?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until July 11, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!