Description of Contest:Bath & Body Works and Slatkin & Co. recently announced the names of their three MyCandleRecipe winners and are asking people to vote for their favorite so they can crown an ultimate winner! The choices are: Strawberry Pistachio Deligh, Tropical Tangerine Cake, and Maple Sticky Toffee Pudding. The grand prize is a trip to join Harry Slatkin in New York City to watch as their dessert is turned into a gourmet candle – such an awesome prize! To vote just log on to MyCandleRecipe and vote for your favorite! Five lucky voters will win a year’s supply of Slatkin & Co. candles! Hurry though, you only have until tomorrow (Tuesday, August 9, 2011) at midnight!
Giveaway: The folks over at Bath & Body Works & Slatkin & Co. have graciously decided to give three (3) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winners each a delicious smelling Slatkin candle!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Cast your vote in the comments for which of the 3 choices you think should win! (make sure to also cast your vote on the
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 15, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this post at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!