Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide (locate stores here)
Description of Product: “de Wafelbakkers has been providing families with great starts to great days for almost 25 years. We’ve got breakfast in the bag! “Breakfast is the most important meal of the day!” You’ve heard it 1000 times from parents, friends and health professionals. You’ve repeated it even more. You’ve seen it on TV. You’ve read it in magazines. You’ve heard it on the radio and seen it on billboards. WE BELIEVE IT! De Wafelbakkers makes it possible for families to start each day with a delicious, fast, satisfying and affordable breakfast. Something for everyone! De Wafelbakkers offers a family of wholesome, made from scratch, delicious frozen pancakes!”
Review of Product: I first met the de Wafelbakkers folks at the SheCon conference in Miami. They are the nicest people and the free pancakes they were giving away as samples were just delicious! I had never noticed them in the grocery store and was excited to find out that my local Walmart carries the buttermilk and blueberry varieties. I’ve now had the chance to try some of the other varieties like maple, sweet potato and flaxseed and the sweet potato ones are my favorite! They are all yummy but I like them the best. They are so easy to make – just throw them in the microwave and they taste awesome. Seriously they don’t taste frozen – you could totally pass them off as homemade! These are a tasty and nutritious morning option you can feel good about giving your family – I know I do! At BlogHer I helped them throw an awesome breakfast to introduce more people to their pancakes. At the breakfast they debuted their cute “Hoarders” video – I love the video, how creative and funny! Here is the video for you all to watch:
Giveaway: The awesome folks at de Waffelbakkers have graciously decided to give ten (10) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winners each two (2) coupons to redeem for FREE de Waffelbakkers pancakes!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the de Wafelbakker’s website and let me know which flavor pancakes you most want to try!
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND de Wafelbakkers on Twitter (http://www.twitter.com/dewafelbakkers) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 15, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!