Where can the product be purchased: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “For Carol Bernick, Executive Chairman of the Alberto-Culver Company, necessity really was the mother of invention. In the 1980’s, when Carol was a marketing exec at the Alberto Culver Co., she was frustrated with the products available to flavor the nutritious meals she prepared at home for her family. She needed a convenient way to flavor the food without using salt. So, Carol got creative in the kitchen and invented a salt-free blend of her own. Working with a variety of spice suppliers, Carol tasted, tested and tweaked until the blend in the bottle was just right. The result is Mrs. Dash® Original Blend, now the most popular salt-free blend in the seasoning category. ince we’ve created the perfect seasoning blend, now your meals can be perfectly seasoned every time. Today, Mrs. Dash® Seasoning Blends are available in 14 different varieties that add flavor to foods — everything from seafood to salad and meat to mixed vegetables.”
Review of Product: I received a beautiful bamboo recipe box stocked with many recipes that used Mrs. Dash seasoning! I also got 3 bottles of Mrs. Dash seasoning. We love to use Mrs. Dash here because it’s so big on flavor and low on salt which is perfect – all the flavor and none of the health problems! The recipes in the box were for delicious meals such as five star chili and pan fried pork tenderloin with raisins that all used Mrs. Dash seasoning. Yummy recipes and the box really is so nice with bamboo and a lid and dividers for different recipe types.
Giveaway: The folks at Mrs. Dash have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Mrs. Dash recipe box with recipes and three (3) Mrs. Dash seasoning bottles!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Mrs. Dash monthly recipes tab and let me know which of the featured recipes is your favorite.
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 29, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!