Where can the product be purchased: P&G products are sold at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Whether you’re a busy, laid back or protective mom, every mother wants to send their child off to college well-equipped and prepared for anything. Thanks to P&G, you can now return to life as an empty nester worry-free knowing that your kids are well armed for life’s everyday challenges.
ReadyU is a program that aims to improve the lives of college students by helping them through the anxiety of leaving home, meeting new friends and living on their own. ReadyU supports college students by providing the content, experiences and solutions they need to conquer beyond the classroom. The program is supported by over 150 colleges throughout the country and is championed by campus ambassadors with dedicated events featuring select P&G products, which assist students in succeeding in those important moments that go beyond the average curriculum. Check out what ReadyU is hosting at your kid’s school—visit Ready U at www.facebook/readyu.
While they are at school, you can show your student that you love them by sending them the ultimate ReadyU care package with products from Gillette, Old Spice, COVERGIRL, Tide, Herbal Essences, Crest, Olay, Secret and Duracell. These products make getting up for a 10:10 a.m. class on time or doing three weeks worth of laundry simple. Growing up isn’t easy, so make them feel closer to home!”
Review of Product: P&G is one of my most trusted names in my household. I am brand loyal to so many P&G products. This ReadyU concept makes so much sense! I would have loved to receive a care package like this when I was in school! It’s also perfect for kids going away to camp or even who have graduated college and are starting out on their own! I know many families use P&G products the way mine does and giving something to your kids that reminds them of home is always something great!
Giveaway: The folks over at P&G have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own ReadyU care package containing lots of great P&G products!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What one P&G product would be most critical to a care package you create and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 29, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!