Price of Product: as low as $8.95
Description of Product: “Safe Skies advances travel safety with industry’s largest selection of TSA Accepted and Recognized luggage locks. Patented, accepted and recognized by both the United States Transportation Security Administration (TSA) and Her Majesty’s Revenue and Customs of the United Kingdom, Safe Skies’ luggage locks display the proprietary torch symbol, allowing baggage screeners to easily identify it, open it, inspect and re-lock your luggage.”
Review of Product: This Safe Skies lock came in handy when I went to BlogHer last week – it was so cute and stylish and completely functional at the same time, what more could you want? These are TSA approved locks that carry the torch symbol on them so they are recognizable to the TSA agents. I had no luggage issues on my trip, I attribute this to these cute Safe Skies locks!
Giveaway: The folks over at Safe Skies have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Safe Skies lock!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would you give this lock to (or would it be for yourself) if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 15, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!