Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Area farmer’s markets are open for business, which means colorful rows and stalls of fresh, local produce await shoppers at every turn. With classics like fresh peppers, onions and mushrooms and intriguing items like bok choy readily available, it’s the perfect time to share new ways to incorporate fresh veggies into their meals. This spring Thai Kitchen adds new dipping and all-purpose sauce to its versatile product line. New flavors include, Pineapple & Chili Spicy, Thai Ginger and Spicy Thai Mango, and are a great way to bring out the fresh flavors gathered on their shopping trip! These all-natural dipping sauces come in five flavors and are an easy way to get creative with your meals. Use them for grilling, to baste chicken, pork or fruit or serve them Thai-style as a dip with fresh spring rolls, kabobs or lettuces wraps. Asian cuisine naturally helps at-home chefs create fresh complete meals that can incorporate local vegetables along with chicken, fish, beef or firm tofu. Whether they’re creating a quick weeknight meal, heat and eat lunch, or a surprising easy dinner party, Thai Kitchen can help them bring the robust flavors of Thailand to the table.”
Review of Product: I am a huge fan of Thai flavors and we regularly use Thai Kitchen products when we cook at home. They are a brand I trust and have some fabulous flavors out for you to try! I am also a huge sauce person and was excited to try these dipping sauces. My favorite was the pineapple and chili – it was sweet and a little spicy, it went great with shrimp! We ate the chili and ginger with tilapia and I found it mild but very flavorful. The third sauce is the spicy thai mango and it was awesome with grilled chicken. I love spicy flavors and I didn’t find this too spicy at all. All 3 sauces are flavorful and very tasty and balanced – a great addition to the Thai Kitchen line-up I already love.
Giveaway: The folks at Thai Kitchen have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader the three (3) dipping sauces pictured in this post.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Which of the 3 flavors referenced in this post would you most like to try and why did you choose that one?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until August 8, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!