Price of Product: $3.99
Where can the product be purchased: online from iTunes
Description of Product: ““Bumpers up!” Join Chuck and his friends as you tap the screen to learn letters and words, play games and watch videos. This interactive reading adventure is ideal for young truck-lovers, fans of HUB TV and Hasbro toys. Read along as Chuck and his pals embark on a journey where they learn about honesty, teamwork and friendship. Bold graphics and bright colors make “Chuck and Friends: Friends for the Long Haul” an enjoyable and engaging way to learn to read. Get ready for some four-alarm fun!
Chuck and his friends are playing their favorite game (chasing bad guys) when they encounter Flip, a new vehicle in the scrap yard. Chuck is not so sure about Flip and challenges him to a stunt contest. In the process, the two realize they can work together and become fast friends.”
Review of Product: We downloaded this fun app in minutes and the 6 year old was enthralled. This has been one of his favorite iPad apps since he started playing it and I feel great about all of the educational components of the app! The story has over 70 pages and you can choose to read the story yourself or have it read to you. You can also choose to record the story yourself to play back. He is getting good at reading and is now able to read the whole book which is great! His new word is “awesome” and he uses it all the time when he plays with this app!
Giveaway: The folks at Ruckus Media Group have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own download of Chuck and Friends.
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Who would you give this app download to (or would it be for yourself) if you won?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 12, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!