Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide
Description of Product: “Did you know that 57% of adults suffer from tooth sensitivity, and of that population the sufferers tend to skew female between the ages of 25-44? Instead of “just dealing” with the sharp, painful flare-ups triggered by things as simple as cold foods and beverages, there’s finally a long-lasting solution! NEW Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief Toothpaste is clinically proven to get to the source of the pain faster to build a shield at the root of the problem, helping prevent the pain from returning. Another added bonus – Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief can be used twice a day, so it’s an easy swap with your daily toothpaste, providing all of the anti-cavity benefits of regular fluoride toothpaste.”
Review of Product: I have long had sensitive teeth and have been using specially formulated toothpaste for sensitive teeth for years. I was excited to test out Colgate’s Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste and I’m happy to report that I loved it! It isn’t too gritty and the taste is pleasant and long-lasting. Better yet, no teeth pain at all while I was using it which is the mark of a great toothpaste in my book. Plus it’s from Colgate, a name I completely trust with my oral care needs. They also make a toothbrush called the 360 Sensitive Pro-Relief that has 48% softer bristles for sensitive teeth and gums that I was able to try – it was super soft and again no pain at all – mission accomplished!
Giveaway: The folks at Colgate have graciously decided to give two (2) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each two (2) tubes of the Colgate Sensitive Pro-Relief toothpaste!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Do you normally use sensitive toothpaste? If so what kind and if not, why are you interested in switching?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 3, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!