Name of Product: Cool Cuts 4 Kids
Price of Product: varies but reasonable
Where can the product be purchased: at Cool Cuts 4 Kids locations nationwide
Description of Product: “Do your little ones already have their cool new clothes and accessories picked for the first day of school? There’s only one thing left to get for the big day – the perfect haircut!
Cool Cuts 4 Kids is the nation’s largest salon chain designed specifically for kids, and they know how important it is for kids to look sharp as they begin a new year. Expert stylists follow the latest hairstyles so they can give your child a trendy cut just in time for school portraits! If your child is timid getting into the salon chair, rest assured – stylists are trained to create a safe and trusting environment for both kids and their parents. Plus, every Cool Cuts 4 Kids salon features Entertainment Zones filled with a wide selection of movies and video games that are sure to occupy on haircut day. Your kids may never want to leave!
Check out a Cool Cuts 4 Kids salon near you! To help you get ready for back-to-school, we’re offering a new coupon good for $5 off any service.”
Review of Product: The Cool Cuts 4 Kids near us is not so close but I was excited to use the giftcard and see what the hype was all about! This is definitely a place that caters 100% to kids which is nice. Everything is kid-sized and designed for a child in mind. He loved it and the normal pressures that go with bringing a child to the barber shop or salon were gone here. The workers were really good with the kids and I loved not having to worry if there was going to be a temper tantrum. They did a good job on his hair and he enjoyed the play area and all the fun things to do in the shop!
Giveaway: The folks at Cool Cuts 4 Kids have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own $25 giftcard to try out Cool Cuts 4 Kids!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What made your worst back to school haircut the worsor what made the best one the best?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 12, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received a giftcard to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!