Price of Product: starting at $2.99
Where can the product be purchased: at retailers nationwide like Bed Bath and Beyond, Home Depot and True Value.
Description of Product: “It’s back to school time again and as kids make their annual trip back to the classroom, parents have begun to make their annual trip back to the drawing board. Faced with an array of new and mysterious back to school messes; parents are discovering stain and spot removal to be a real battle. From melted crayons all over the car seats to arts and crafts messes covering the carpet and walls, Goof Off is pleased to offer a few Miracle Removing tips to help parents wage war against a whole slew of goofs. And, for the month of September, a special back to school discount of 10% will be applied toward all products ordered through http://www.goof-off.com, plus free shipping on all orders over $25, the promo code is SEPG.”
Review of Product: My mom has always been a proponent of stain remover solutions such as Goof Off but this was my first time trying Goof Off. I’m hooked! It works so easily and gets off all kinds of stains and residue. It doesn’t leave any oils or residue when you do use it which is super important as well. I was able to try the spray which is of course very easy to use. You only need a little for this amazing product to do its job properly. I was able to get a sticky price tag off of a picture frame glass in just seconds. It’s also good for grease and grime and can be used pretty much everywhere. A miracle in a bottle!
Giveaway: The folks at Goof Off have generously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each their own bottle of Goof Off!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What has been the hardest stain ever to get out and did you manage to remove it?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- “like” Goof Off on Facebook
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 3, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!