Where can the product be purchased: online from Paper Coterie
Description of Product: “Paper Coterie is a circle of friends who are passionate about documenting the beauty of life well lived. Whether it’s in a photo book, guest book, journal, or one of our custom personalized books, we’ll help you capture the memories you want to save and share. We’ve also expanded our line of exclusive Paper Coterie calendars to include personalized calendars, desktop calendars, and wall calendars that allow you to document some of your favorite memories from month to month. Want to document your growing child? Don’t worry. We have that covered. Choose from one of our personalized growth charts, wall décor posters, baby books, and shower guest books. Sharing and documenting expands beyond just you and your immediate family with our exclusive collections of birth announcements, birthday invitations, Valentine’s Day cards, Mother’s Day Cards, Father’s Day cards, and shower invitations. Finally, don’t forget to look at our customer personalized recipe cards and recipe card sets. They’re perfect for recording all your family’s favorite recipes, handing them down for generations.”
Review of Product: I was first introduced to Paper Coterie at BlogHer where they gave out free $40 codes. I was able to get a very cool Memory Keeper box for my brother and sister in law with their wedding photo on it to use for keepsakes from their special day. It is beautiful and the perfect holder for special momentos! The site was easy to use and very intuitive. The selections are totally my style and I’m going to make a calendar for 2012 in a few weeks. I was very happy with the quality of the memory box and shipping was very quick.
Giveaway: The folks at Paper Coterie have graciously decided to give four (4) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each a $40 FREE code to the site, with free shipping!
The first ten (10) readers who email me will get a $40 off code. You’ll need to pay shipping but this is still a good deal – email quickly!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out Paper Coterie’s Memory Keepers and tell me which one you would pick to make and why?
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until October 3, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!