Price of Product: $11.00
Where can the product be purchased: online at Sock ‘n Boots
Description of Product: “Sock n Boots are best friends and the stars of the “Sock n Boots” book series. They are “the two most loveable pieces of footwear around”. The Sock n Boots characters and stories were created to foster a love of reading at a young age and to teach young children valuable life lessons. The stories stimulate positive thinking, while building a bond between parents and children, as well as teachers and students. The goal of the books is to transform story time into an interactive bonding time. Each Sock n Boots story begins with a question. Then through the antics of the characters, a lesson is taught that answers the question. Once the story is finished the question is posed again which opens the door for additional discussion and interaction. We hope that children, as well as adults, grow to love the Sock and Boots characters and the stories they tell. A love of reading starts at a young age and Sock n Boots are on a mission to make sure that children associate fun with reading, and learn valuable life lessons along the way.”
Review of Product: I received a compilation of 3 popular Sock ‘n Boots books all in 1. Noah really liked these books – he is 6 and was able to read them out loud to me which I loved. It’s hard to find books that he can read himself that are actually interesting! My favorite of the 3 was “share” which is perfect for what we’ve been working on at home now that he’s in first grade and more active. The book starts out with a question and we talked about what he thought about the question before we read the book and then again after we read the book. Noah’s favorite of the three books all in 1 was afraid of the dark because he said it helped him the most. He also liked the bonus coloring book at the end of the compilation! Sock and Boots are fun and colorful characters with whom children can relate. They complement each other well and the lessons taught in the books are important ones for kids. Make sure to check out their Facebook page for all important updates and information!
Giveaway: The folks over at Sock n’ Boots have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winner their own compilation of 3 Sock n’ Boots books all in 1!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: What is your favorite children’s book and what makes it your favorite
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 26, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the item I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!