Price of Product: starting at $.99 – a great deal!
Where can the product be purchased: online from iTunes
Description of Product: “Want to make a cool robot? With Toca Robot Lab you and your kids can build your own robot from pieces of scrap and see it fly straight away! Endless different robot combinations are possible to make! Let your kids run their own Toca Hair Salon! Cut, color, comb and blow-dry lifelike hair on four different cute characters. Using your fingers you can make any hair style you want! And of course – take a snapshot and save your creations!Need a ride? Call Helicopter Taxi and we’ll come and pick you up! Let your kids fly around their bedroom while getting calls from Señor Fox and his friends that need help to get home. Helicopter Taxi uses the camera on the iPhone so that it looks like it’s really flying next to you!”
Review of Product: I received Toca Hair Salon, Robot Lab and Helicopter Taxi for review after noting that it would be a 6 year old boy playing with the apps. I LOVE these products! They aren’t complicated at all but are very educational and super fun to play with. The Hair Salon is our favorite – you can create any kind of hair style on the little guy – use the blow dryer, add hair, color the hair, etc. It has provided endless giggles in our house since we started playing it! The robot lab is another favorite – always fun to build a robot. I love that these games aren’t competitive, they’re just fun without any violence or competition!
Giveaway: The folks at Toca Boca have graciously decided to give three (3) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each 2 promo codes for FREE Toca Boca apps!
You will have 7 ways to enter but the first entry is MANDATORY. You MUST fill out the form for EACH entry you are able to make. Just click “refresh” to get the form back after you make each entry.
- MANDATORY Entry: Check out the Toca Boca apps and let me know which one you’d most like to try
- subscribe to my blog (either via email using the box in the left sidebar OR via RSS feed). If you already subscribe fill in the form saying you do. If you subscribe by email you MUST confirm your email and activate the subscription.
- follow me on Twitter (http://twitter.com/NicolesNickels) AND tweet about this giveaway.
- blog about this giveaway (leave the link in the form)
- email 5 people about this giveaway (please cc me on this email – nicolesnickels at gmail dot com and fill out the form saying you sent the email)
- grab my button for your site (leave the link to where the button is in the form)
- post this giveaway on a linky or forum (and leave the link in the form)
This giveaway is open to U.S. residents only, 18 years old or over, and the winners will be chosen by random.org. This giveaway will be good until September 19, 2011 at 9:00 pm Eastern time and a winner will be announced soon thereafter. If the winner does not respond to my email within 48 hours then I will pick a new winner. Good luck!
I received the items I reviewed in this post to write this review at no charge. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!