Description of Campaign: “P&G Oral Care would like to call your attention to the recently launched Crest® & Oral-B® Complete product line, an innovative collection of toothpastes, mouthwashes, toothbrushes and flosses that you can actually feel working. While you’ve likely seen the Complete line on shelves, we wanted to provide you with some additional information on the products and present you with the opportunity to be featured on the Crest Facebook page.
Be The First To Know!
Crest Complete is giving you the opportunity to be featured on the brand’s Facebook page
Here’s what you have to do:
* Include a story in your Crest Complete post about how oral hygiene has affected your life
* Think funny – how you walked around with a green speck on your tooth all day and no one said anything
* Think awkward – how you interviewed for a potential job and the HR person had bad onion bagel breath
* Think empowering – tell us how feeling confident about your smile got you ahead
* Five of the most creative posts will be announced and linked on the Crest Facebook page
My Story: As most people, I have had my fair share of embarrassing oral hygiene stories. I remember one very distinctly as is usual with the truly embarrassing ones! I was going on job interviews in Boston after graduation and had a bagel for lunch with poppy seeds. I went into the interview and the interviewer was giving me weird looks the whole time. It took hours until I got home and finally looked in the mirror to realize I had poppy seeds all over my teeth – not just one but MANY. It was terrible. Needless to say I didn’t get the job and always carry a mirror in my purse for occasions just like that!
Giveaway: The folks at Crest and Proctor & Gamble have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader an assortment of Crest and Oral-B products in support of this campaign!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below – you can only do each entry once! Giveaway ends at 12:01 am on Tuesday, October 18, 2011. For information on how to enter Rafflecopter Giveaways check out this post.
P&G sent me the Crest and Oral-B products to try out. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!