Where to Buy: at retailers nationwide including WalMart, Rite Aid and drugstore.com
Price of Product: between $5.99-$7.99
Description of Product: “The Keri® Hydro-Deep® Technology penetrates skin with a unique blend of moisturizers to lock in long lasting moisture protection helping to keep your skin looking and feeling its best. Keri® Lotion is available in five different varieties, ranging in price from $5.99 to $7.99, tailored to meet the needs of individual women’s skin:
· Keri® Original – Enhanced with five essential moisturizers, this product is daily dry skin therapy for smooth, healthy looking skin.
· Keri® Advanced – This non-greasy, lightweight formula is fast absorbing for silky, soft skin.
· Keri® Shea Butter Conditioning Therapy – Provides a conditioning therapy that penetrates deep into skin to nourish with naturally rich Shea Butter.
· Keri® Basic Essentials – Made with Aloe Vera and Vitamin E for a lightweight formula that provides optimal hydration.
· Keri® Luxurious – A total indulgence for the skin, with a light apple scent and Vitamins A, C and E.”
Review of Product: I love lotions that smell good and keep my skin hydrated and that’s just what Keri lotions do for me! Their new packaging is super simple and very effective and I received the line of 5 lotions listed above to try out. My favorite was the shea butter because I liked the light scent and I have some scars I like to use shea butter on to keep them moisturized. I also liked the luxurious one because it had a really nice scent and was very rich and nourishing of my skin. The truth is I liked all 5 of them and each was good for their stated purpose. So, depending on what kind of skin you have and what needs your skin has at the time, one of the Keri lotions will be perfect for you!
Giveaway: The folks at Keri Lotion have generously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers the entire line of the 5 lotions listed in this post!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below – you can only do each entry once! Giveaway ends at 12:01 am on Tuesday, November 8, 2011. For information on how to enter Rafflecopter Giveaways check out this post.
I received samples of the products reviewed in this post. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!