Where to Buy: at grocers nationwide
Description of Product: “Do you want the chance to win free groceries for a year? Enter Chef Boyardee’s new “Make It Boyardeelicious” recipe contest on Facebook and you just might!
· How to Enter*: Visit the Chef Boyardee Facebook page: www.facebook.com/ChefBoyardee and click the “Recipe Contest” tab on the left column. To enter, submit a recipe, upload a photo and describe why your family loves it! Entries will appear on the page within 24-36 hours after submissions have been made. Entries may be submitted now through 3/11/12. If your recipe doesn’t win one week, you may re-enter the same recipe subsequent weeks of the contest period.
· Judging: Each week, newly submitted recipes will be judged evenly on creativity, all-family appeal, ease of preparation and palatable appeal.
· 10 Weekly Winners: A panel of experts reviews each recipe, and each week, a finalist is chosen. Each weekly finalist wins $500, plus $75 in Chef Boyardee coupons.
· Grand Prize: Once the 10 finalists are selected, consumers will get the chance to vote for their favorite recipe. The creator of the winning recipe will win free groceries for a year!
· More Ways to Win: Consumers are eligible to vote for their favorite recipe once every 24 hours for the two-week voting period (3/26/12-4/8/12). Voting enters you in to win a daily $100 sweepstakes, and sharing it with your friends on Facebook increases your chances of winning by receiving extra entries.
To get inspired, check out these five new, quick and easy recipes that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less! Each recipe incorporates Chef Boyardee’s original, great-tasting meat and pasta into a balanced meal with a full serving of vegetables that the whole family can enjoy. The recipes include: Ravioli Lasagna, Pepperoni Spaghetti Bake, Chili-Roni, Taco-Roni, and Cheeseburger-Roni.”
Review of Product: I never thought of using Chef Boyardee products in recipes but was amazed to read some of the really creative and fun recipes like pepperoni spaghetti bake and cheeseburger-roni. I’m in the process of creating my own recipe to submit this week but don’t want to give too much away to my competition – you all! I hope you will consider entering this fabulous contest! I’ll give you a hint that I will be using the Beefaroni to make something Mexican inspired as Mexican food is my current favorite and many items needed will be things most people will already have in their pantries!
Giveaway: The folks at Chef Boyardee have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels winner their own Chef Boyardee prize package consisting of: Chef Boyardee branded Chef hat, notebook, coupons, lunch tote and recipe cards.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below – you can only do each entry once! Giveaway ends at 12:01 am on Tuesday, February 21. For information on how to enter Rafflecopter Giveaways check out this post.
I received samples of the products reviewed in this post. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!