CouponTrade is an online savings site where consumers can list and sell their unwanted gift cards and daily deals, in addition to shopping using coupon codes. Nearly $20 billion worth of gift cards go unused each year, which is $55 million worth that goes unused each day! Over $130,000 has been saved using CouponTrade, the online hub for savings.
To sell a gift card on CouponTrade, it’s a simple four step process:
- To sell a gift card on CouponTrade, users must have a verified PayPal account and CouponTrade account
- Once logged in, click “sell” and list your gift card’s information on our site
- Hint: The site does not buy gift cards direct from consumers – consumers buy from other consumers. Set your price so other people will buy the card from you.
- Check out the marketplace to see what price is being offered and set your price. The price can be adjusted at any time.
- Enter the PayPal information and watch your deal bring a buyer.
- When the card sells, there is a listing fee of $0.99 for each e-gift card and $1.75 for each physical card and 10% is deducted from the sales price.
- Once the gift card sells, an email confirmation and a free prepaid shipping label that requires the seller to ship within 48 hours is also sent.
For more information, please visit www.coupontrade.com.
Please note that you can also stack your savings by buying other user’s discounted gift cards and pairing it with online coupons!
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!