Does the warmer weather having you itching to fire up the grill and take mealtime outside? Sam’s Club says, let outdoor dining begin! To kick off the start of grilling season, Sam’s Club is inviting Members and non-Members alike to visit their local Sam’s Club from April 27 to 29 for a FREE Spring Taste of Sam’s Club tasting weekend!
From BBQ pork ribs and beef franks to sweet corn and asparagus, families can taste and stock up on grillings must-haves without a surcharge during the Spring Taste of Sam’s Club event. And, with the Sam’s Club’s 200% guarantee on meat, produce and bakery items, you can serve up your favorite foods to family and friends with confidence.
For grilling inspiration, here’s a recipe from the Sam’s Club Fresh, Fast and Fabulous cookbook that offers a tangy twist to the typical BBQ sliders:
Dijon-BBQ Sliders Recipe
Total time: 30 minutes
- 2 cups rotisserie chicken
- 2 cups shredded coleslaw mix
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tsp sugar
- ½ cup barbecue sauce
- ¼ cup Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp black pepper
- 8 slider sized hamburger buns or dinner rolls split
- Mix shredded rotisserie chicken meat with barbecue sauce and Dijon mustard in a medium bowl until well coated. Warm the mixture is a saucepan over low heat.
- In another medium bowl, stir together the vinegar, sugar and black pepper. Stir until the sugar is dissolved. Add the coleslaw mix and toss to coat the cabbage.
- Place the barbecue chicken evenly onto the bottom halves of the 8 rolls. Then top the chicken with the coleslaw and the other half of the roll.
- TIP: For a Southern punch try adding your favorite hot sauce to the barbecue-mustard sauce. For a southwest barbecue spin, add a slice of smoky bacon to your slider.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!