Where to Buy: Amazon, Newegg, Best Buy
Price of Product: $149
Description of Product: “A stylish and lightweight personal calling and music listening solution that combines the total freedom and flexibility of cable-free and hands-free Bluetooth technology
· Enjoy the freedom of listening to music with full inline controls that allow you to take charge of your songs without having to find your device
· Answer phone calls easily without having to remove your earphones
· “Echo-Off” noise reduction technology eliminates background noise from the microphone while on a call
· Half in-ear ergonomic design offers superb comfort and fit
· Pair up to 8 devices at once with “OmniPair” technology
· Rechargeable lithium battery provides 6 hours of call/listening time and 250 hours of standby
· “Clip and Go”: simply clip the controller onto your bag or clothing to keep within easy reach”
Review of Product: Technology is such a fun thing – these headphones combine music listening technology with call handling technology! You can listen to your music and take your phone calls hands-free at the same time! The quality of the call handling was impressive and it really cut out the background noise well. I have been using these when I take a walk, it makes it easy for me to listen to Pandora and if the phone in my pocket rings I can answer the call and keep up my power-walking!
Giveaway: The folks at Phiaton have graciously decided to give one (1) lucky Nicole’s Nickels reader their own Phiaton PS 20 BT!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below – you can only do each entry once! Giveaway ends at 12:01 am on Tuesday, August 14, 2012. For information on how to enter Rafflecopter Giveaways check out this post.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received samples of the products reviewed in this post. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!