Where to Buy: at retailers nationwide
Price of Product: affordable!
Description of Product: “• Built-In Applicator Strings* help give you a perfect application every time.
• Kiss utilizes same top quality natural hair as premium priced department store brands
• Suitable for contact lens wearer
• Best if used with Kiss Strip Eyelash Adhesive
• Be sure to not get adhesive on the applicator strings
• Wait at least 30 seconds for adhesive to become clear and tacky before applying
• Use thumb and index finger to “pinch” lashes to natural lash line; this ensures that there are no gaps between natural and artificial lash
• Before removing strings, hold lashes together between thumb and index finger, push in and gently remove strings.”
Review of Product: I was first introduced to these Kiss lashes at BlogHer where they had set up a booth to do lashes and introduce bloggers to their new nails – both the press on kind and the sticker kind. I thought the lashes looked really natural that they were doing and they were easy to apply based on what I observed! The nails were a lot of fun and I thought the press-on nails were amazingly real looking!
Giveaway: The folks at Kiss have graciously decided to give five (5) lucky Nicole’s Nickels readers each 2 their own set of lashes!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below – you can only do each entry once! Giveaway ends at 12:01 am on Tuesday, October 9, 2012. For information on how to enter Rafflecopter Giveaways check out this post.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
I received samples of the products reviewed in this post. My opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!