The NUK® brand will donate a portion of sales from its entire breastfeeding product line to NBCF beginning with National Breast Cancer Awareness Month in October 2012 and continuing through December 2013.
Not only is breastfeeding widely praised for the many health benefits it offers babies and mothers, it may also help women reduce their risk of developing breast cancer by 4% or more, according to the National Cancer Institute.
- The NUK® brand hopes to inspire and empower mothers to breastfeed for the health of both themselves and their babies.
- Sales from the NUK breastfeeding line will be donated to the organization through Oct 2012- Dec 2013, up to 80K
- This is the first time the National Breast Cancer Foundation (NBCF) has partnered with a breastfeeding product manufacturer
- PUMPS: NUK® Expressive® Single Electric Breast Pump, $56.99 at Walmart
- STORAGE: NUK® Seal n’ Go® Milk Storage Bags 25 ct. $6.99 at Walmart
- CARE: NUK® Ultra Dry Nursing Pads $5.99 at Target
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!