In honor of the Halloween season, the U.S. Fund for UNICEF invites you to participate in their annual Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF campaign.
- Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF is one of the longest-running youth volunteer initiatives in America. For 62 years, it has helped motivate kids to become active global citizens while teaching the fundamental value of helping others.
- Through Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF, more than $167 million has been raised, providing children in 190 countries and territories with much-needed health care and immunizations, clean water and sanitation, nutrition, education, emergency relief and more.
New This Year
A New Look: Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF returns this October with a new look, introducing six new Halloween characters featured on individual collection boxes. The new design encourages children to express their support through choice.
Create-a-Character Contest: For the first time in campaign history, those trick-or-treating for UNICEF are invited to submit original designs for their own collection boxes. Submitted designs will have a chance to be part of Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF’s 2013 limited edition collection. A winning design from each category (children ages 4-8, 9-12, and 13 years and older) will be chosen and announced on Halloween, Oct. 31. The contest will run from September 1 through October 26.
Get Informed and Involved
- Read the stories of some Inspired and Inspiring Kids
- Find out about Children Whose Lives You Have Helped Improve
- Make your Trick-or-Treat for UNICEF donation online
- Watch this educational video about Trick-or-Treat for Unicef:
I am a part of the Global Team of 200 of the Mom Bloggers for Social Good. I do not receive monetary compensation for my posts, I receive emotional compensation and good karma for them! All opinions are my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!