P&G’s Have you Tried This Yet? campaign has some great tips for celebrating Thanksgiving at home as well as traveling during the holidays that I know you’ll be eager to read! I love P&G products, many of their brands, like Bounty and Tide are my go-to products and I am fiercely brand loyal to them! Have you tried them all yet?
Tips for Celebrating Thanksgiving at Home:
• Keep a roll of Bounty® paper towels close by. One sheet traps and locks the mess so you can clean with less .
• Load the kids’ table with an arsenal of coloring books and puzzles. It will keep them busy while you clear the table and set out dessert.
• Keep your guests comfortable by stocking their room with a small coffee machine, an assortment of teas & coffee, as well as an extra wool blanket.
• Prior to their visit, wash your guest linens with Tide with a Touch of Downy Unstopables Lush Scent for a brilliant clean, added softness and fresh scent.
• Supply toiletries for your guests who forgot to pack their own. Fill a cup or small basket with oral care essentials like:
o Oral-B® Pro-Health® Clinical Pro-Flex Manual Toothbrushes
o Oral-B® Glide Pro-Health® Clinical Protection Floss
o Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Deep Clean Mint Rinse
o Crest® Pro-Health® Clinical Plaque Control Fresh Mint Toothpaste
• To add an extra bit of holiday bathroom flare, tie a ribbon or an ornament around your guest’s towels.
Tips for Traveling During the Holidays:
• Plan ahead and load your car the day before with luggage and host/hostess gifts to save time and keep you organized.
• If you are on food duty, be sure to snap in a Febreze® CAR™ Vent Clip. It will drive away odors and freshen your car for up to 30 days .
• Pack books, card games and healthy snacks to keep your kids distracted and entertained throughout the journey.
• If you are traveling with a newborn, make sure to take some Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers. With its wetness indictor, you can keep your baby drier throughout the ride.
• Pair Pampers ® Swaddlers® Diapers with Pampers® Sensitive Wipes™, which condition your baby’s skin with each use.
• The holidays are great for family photos and will give you options for next year’s holiday card. Load your camera with Duracell® Rechargeable Quick Charger. It powers up 2 AA in 1 hour .
I received samples of the items featured in this post. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!