I am so susceptible to colds for some reason and every year I find myself battling colds especially in the winter months! It’s one thing to take a medicine to try to alleviate the symptoms and another to try to help you not get sick from the start! That’s just what Halo does and why I was so excited to try out Halo Germ Defense!
You just spray it into your mouth and swallow. The flavors I tried are berry and citrus and I liked both of them. They aren’t too mediciny tasting and I didn’t mind them at all! I used them recently when I was traveling and am happy to report that I didn’t get sick! Between 4 planes and a major climate change I was sure I was a goner!
While you can’t live your life in a bubble to stay germ free, you can protect yourself and your family from airborne germs with new HaloTM, the first ever patent-pending oral antiseptic spray that is clinically proven to kill airborne germs you breathe in. Halo is scientifically proven to kill 99.9 percent of infectious germs, including a broad spectrum of bacteria and viruses, such as rhinovirus (the virus that causes the common cold), influenza and H1N1. With just three easy sprays into the mouth (it comes in several flavors), Halo will protect you from the Air You Share for up to six hours so you can breathe easy and avoid the worry of those “Halo Moments.”
Interesting Facts and Additional HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Product Facts
· 75% of daycares, 33% of medical offices and 67% of airplanes have enough airborne viruses to infect someone in one hour
· On an average day, you take about 17,280 breaths – this wouldn’t be an issue if we didn’t spend 90% of our time indoors (in other words, there are over 17,000 opportunities a day to breathe in other people’s airborne germs)
· HaloTM Oral Antiseptic Spray is an FDA-monographed oral antiseptic
· The results from independent scientific studies and clinical trials on Halo’s efficacy have been accepted for presentation at and publication by the Infectious Disease Society of America (IDSA) and the Interscience Conference on Antimicrobial Agents and Chemotherapy (ICAAC), two of the leading medical societies in the United States
· University Hospitals Case Medical Center Department of Pathology (Cleveland, OH) tested Halo against 11 strains of Whooping Cough (Bordetella pertussis), and Halo completely killed all 11 strains
· Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is portable and perfect for travel (1 fl. oz. size adheres to TSA regulations for carry-on luggage or purse)
· HaloTM Children’s (for children aged two and up) is available in a great tasting grape flavor
· Adults have the option of Halo in berry and citrus flavors
· Halo is alcohol, dye and sugar-free
New Halo Oral Antiseptic Spray is now in the cough and cold aisle at CVS, Target, Walmart, Rite Aid, Kmart and other mass market and drug stores nationwide. Suggested retail price is $12.99. For more information and to see how it works, visit www.halogermdefense.com.
Enter the Giveaway!
You can win a set of 3 Halo products, 2 adult varieties and 1 children’s variety! Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
I received the same prize as the winner. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!