We love using our grill and living in south Florida can pretty much grill all year round. When I lived up north I remember grilling after Thanksgiving on those crisp days when the sky was blue and while it was cold you didn’t want to stop grilling for the year yet! This grill stone pizza set from Mr. Bar-B-Q was a lot of fun! We set up a make your own pizza bar and everyone created a pizza with the toppings they wanted! Mine was a white pizza with spinach and mushrooms, Jamie’s was a meat lovers pizza with bacon and sausage and Noah was a purist with just pepperoni. I can’t find the pictures I took (maybe cell phone malfunction) but believe me they looked great!
I hadn’t ever made pizza on the grill before but I’ll think twice before making a pizza not on the grill ever again! It was so easy and it tasted like a brick oven pizza!
Turn your outdoor grill into a professional pizza oven. BONUS pizza cutter. Produce authentic brick oven pizza every time! Ceramic pizza stone retains high heat to make crispy crusty pizza. Can be used in the oven or on the grill. Unique design for convenient handling. Pizza stone dimension: 15 in x 15 in (38 cm x 38 cm)
We love the rise in gourmet pizzas, flat breads and more. Almost as much as we love grilling our favorite pizzas! As cooking pizzas outdoors continues to gain in popularity, Mr. Bar-B-Q is right there with all of the grilling tools and accessories you’ll need to create the most delicious pizza ever!!
Before you get started, make sure to scrub grill so it’s ready for your gourmet grilling.
Get Out the Stone: Thick Crust / Deep Dish / Chicago Style
1. Warm the grill and the pizza stone for 30 minutes
2. Spread your dough evenly on lightly oiled wax paper while you prepare it for the grill. The light oil will make it easier to lift up with the oversized spatula and bring to the grill
3. Give a light coating of olive oil sauce with a basting brush to pizza dough and add toppings to your heart’s desire
4. Transfer your ungrilled pizza to the grill stone using an oversized spatula
5. Grill until a golden brown and cheese is bubbly
6. Turn the grill off
7. Using silicon mitts, remove the pizza from the stone with oversized spatula and cut for serving.
Afterward, enjoy your grilled pizza. And, don’t forget to clean up any remaining food remnants with the proper grill brush!
Hint: You can use traditional red sauces or test something new, like a cream cheese mixture, white pasta sauce or more!
Enter the Giveaway!
You can win a the Mr. Bar-B-Q Grill Stone Pizza Set! Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
I received the same prize as the winner. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!