My family has long been a fan of Old London products, Melba Toast and Melba snacks. I remember my grandmother eating them with all kinds of toppings and having them at family gatherings as the base of an appetizer. I still use them today! There are now more varieties and they are even more versatile because of the variety.
About Old London:
• Old London Melba Toast and Melba Snacks are healthier alternatives to bread and other crackers
• Old London products are low fat, low calorie crackers made with all-natural ingredients
• Old London Melba Snacks, Melba Toast and new Bagel Chips come in bold flavors, like Spicy Cheddar, Sesame and Sea Salt
• What’s great about Old London crackers is you can pair them with a huge variety of toppers, dips and spreads for a healthy mid-day snack or light, satisfying lunch
• Old London snacks help consumers renew their commitment to a healthy lifestyle
We received a big box of these and dove right in! I like them topped with some cream cheese, a piece of smoked salmon and a dill sprig. Yum! I also like them topped with peanut butter and banana and honey. See what I mean? You can put anything on them, the crunch is perfect and the taste of the snack or toast compliments the toppings perfectly! Yum!
Here is a fun recipe to make for the holiday courtesy of Old London Foods:
Enter the Giveaway!
You can win an Old London prize pack full of assorted boxes of their awesome products! Please enter the giveaway on the widget below. Email and feed subscribers will need to click over to my actual site to enter.
I received the same prize as the winner. All opinions remain my own.
Check out HOT Amazon deals on your favorite items!